Getting a loan with kwikmoney is as easy as recharging your phone – Do you need a quick money? How about learning how to apply & obtain Kwikmoney loan in Nigeria? well, if you need to obtain some loans to foot your expenses and attend to pressing needs, then, this is what you have got to read as we guide you through. Before showing you how to get Kwikmoney loan, let’s tell you what Kwikmoney is all about.
Kwikmoney which is also known as Kwikcash is an automated instant loan service that originated from a partnership between banks, mobile networks and telecommunication companies in Nigeria to make personal banking and access to finance easy for Nigerians. At the core of the partnership is giving easily accessible loans to Nigerians without collateral or guarantors.
How to get a kwikmoney loan
- Dial *561# on your mobile phone.
- Select ‘Loans” and then “Request Loan”
- Select the loan amount you require
Enter your bank details and within seconds your account will be credited
- Visit https://kwikmoney.com
- Input your phone number in the text box
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile phone, input the code in the text box provided
- Click “Check Loan Offer” from the menu displayed
- Select the loan amount you require from the list of offers displayed
- Enter your bank details and within seconds your account will be credited.
All loans are payable within 14 days. You can read the full terms and conditions here.
How to Pay Back KwikMoney Loan
To repay KwikMoney loan, you’ll have to also dial *561# (applicable to all networks) and navigate to “Pay Loan” or visit https://kwikmoney.com/pay with the options of paying online via Quickteller, or walk into the following banks: Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, UBA, GTBank, Keystone Bank and Sterling Bank, inform them you want to make a KwikMoney payment on PAYDIRECT.