National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 – Are you having difficulty registering on Emplug.com/ndlea portal? Do you want us to show you how to successfully register on NDLEA Portal for 2019 Recruitment? If yes, then take a good look at the information we’ve outlined below. The guide on this page will help you to quickly register for emplug/ndlea recruitment instantly.
Before you ahead reading the information we’ve listed below, we want to kindly inform you that you should not pay anyone any money for ndlea recruitment.
If anyone demand money to help you get your name listed on ndlea Jobs portal, kindly decline such an offer.
Now that you’ve seen the above warning, let’s guide you on how to Apply for ndlea jobs online.
Is Emplug.com/ndlea the official inec portal?
Yes, that’s the only website online where you you can register for inec 2019 ad hoc recruitment.
Please ensure that you have the required documents available before you begin the job application. Required documents include: Passport Photograph | Identity Document | Resume(Narcotic officer) | Birth Certificate/age declaration | O’Level(WAEC/NECO) | Degree(s) if applicable to the position you have chosen. Download, fill the Guarantor Form and come with it when invited for the verification excercise.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites suitable applicants for recruitment, Nationwide. The available vacancies in the agency are as follows:
Role Specific Requirement – Narcotic Officer Cadre:
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
- The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.
Role Specific Requirement – Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre:
- Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
- Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School
Candidates applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided, upload passport and required documents.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) Guarantor forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society. Guarantor form is not needed to complete your application, but it will be required at the interview stage.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
See Registration Form here
Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019.