Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates list is out – This post is specifically on how to check 2019 Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates and selection Preference for successful Applicants. View list here as you read below.
Are you among applicants that picked 2019 Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Application Form at SUBEB headquarters in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday, 7th August, 2019 and Wednesday, 8th August, 2019 between 8 am and 4 pm? This post is for you. Get more updates below.
Those that submitted their forms successfully are eager to know next step for teaches recruitment exercise, first I will discussed more on selection criteria for 2019 Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment.
Selection criteria for 2019 Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- They must be inherent citizens of the country(Nigeria)
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Geographical mobility within and outside Ekiti state.
- Professional qualification (work experience in previous agencies or companies that mainly have to do with effective selling and marketing )will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a busy and strength requiring working environment
- Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates Examination/Screening Exercise
- Interested applicants are to take note that the qualifying examination will hold on Aug. 17 at Ado-Ekiti, Ikere-Ekiti, Ikole-Ekiti, Ido-Ekiti, Ijero-Ekiti, and Ode-Ekiti.
- The qualifying examination will take place on Aug. 17 at the following locations: Ado-Ekiti, Ikere-Ekiti, Ikole-Ekiti, Ido-Ekiti, Ijero-Ekiti, and Ode-Ekiti.
How to check Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
All the successful applicants for 2019 Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment will receive invitation SMS through phone used during application process or via email address used.