Ndlea Recruitment 2019 portal – Requirements & how to apply: The NDLEA Application Registration Form is Here at (Ndlea portal) www.Ndlea.gov.ng .This recruitment guide is for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea)2019/2020 recruitment. Ndlea recruitment 2019/2020 application registration form is what you are about to see here.See more details below.
There are many thing you need to understand about Ndlea before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) online general 2019 recruitment is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Ndlea application registration form 2019. Kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
Ndlea Recruitment 2019/2020 form Requirements
Here, you will get to know all the requirements for Ndlea 2019/2020 recruitment things you need to have before applying for Ndlea jobs in 2019. See all National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) application requirements below:
- Canditates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Ndlea website, www.Ndlea.gov.ng and apply for the positions online..
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Ndlea recruitment 2019 form. If you still need an in-dept knowledge about some other National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) criteria, kindly read the guide below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) Recruitment 2019/2020
Ndlea 2019 online registration is done via Ndlea Nigeria official website. You can visit www.Ndlea.gov.ng to See the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply when you visit National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) website.