Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 – check list here; Did you apply for the various positions recently advertised in the job recruitment offers o the Nigeria customs services, if yes then know that Successful applicants can now check their name via NCS recruitment portal to know if they are the 2019/2020 Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates. See shortlist Criteria beneath. you can download and check the list here.
This article will show you how applicants who applied for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 can check their names via application portal and selection criteria for Nigeria Customs Recruitment Successful Applicants.
We use this means to inform you that 2019/2020 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment selection Process is ongoing, shortlisting of applicants will be based on selection criteria for 2019 edition of Nigeria Customs Recruitment. This who meets up with the application selection criteria will be shortlisted after the selection process.
We have been receiving messages concerning applicants who wish to know how the selection process for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment will looks like, see below the 2019/2020 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment shortlist criteria.
Shortlisted candidates selection Criteria for Nigeria Customs Enlistment 2019/2020
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
- All documents must match in dates and date of birth if you must be selected
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for.(Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
How to check 2019/2020 Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Check your name via https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/
- All applicants shortlisted will attend interview/screen at various Nigeria Customs headquarters across the 36 states of Federation.
Please Note that NCS Recruitment team might decide to shortlist in batches 1,2 or 3 it depends.