Enugu State Clean Team Project Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2019: Did you apply for the recent job placement for the Enugu state clean team project recruitment? Then know that the list of shortlisted candidates has been released. You can check below to see how to apply.
To check for 2019 Enugu State Government Clean Team Project Recruitment lists and Shortlisted candidates, read this latest update now.
Enugu state job cleaner recruitment and shortlisted list is now on the process, therefore you now need to check if your name is out.
Despite the turn up of workers and applicants, there is assurance that this work will be guarantee for you.
Sequel to the ongoing supplementary recruitment of 1,000 youths for Enugu Clean Team Project, in-order to increase the Clean Team to 2,000 workforce, the office of the coordinator , Enugu Clean Team Project wishes to inform the general public that candidates interview have been shortlisted.
Candidates can check their names on the official website
Accordingly shortlisted applicants are hereby invited for an interview at Michael Okpara Square Enugu, starting from Monday the 13th to Friday 17th May, 2019.
Time for each day is 9am.
Steps to Verify Your Selection
To Verify that you have been scheduled for Pre-selection interview:
1. Make sure you have your phone accessible to you, as your verification code will be sent to your registered phone number.
2. Enter the phone number in the requested input. You can find it here http:// bit.ly/ectpverify.
3. If you are not selected, you will receive a notification dialogue box informing you of your selection status. If you are selected, you will receive a 6 digit code as SMS on your phone.
4. You will be required to enter the code in a given field.
5. It will display your Pre-selection Notice, please ensure you print this document.
6. Follow all instructions given in the letter.
1. Applicants are to print their pre-selection letter from the website
2. Applicants are advised to respond and be present only on the date indicated on their pre-selection letter to be printed from the website.
3. Applicants must come to the interview venue with all the requirements contained in their letter