NNPC Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Form- We are glad to inform all undergraduate students that NNPC Scholarship 2019/2020 Application form portal is now open for fresh registration. Here is a guide on how to apply on www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com for NNPC scholarship 2019/2020. The NNPC 2019 scholarship registration form is out. Keep reading to find out more about this NNPC scholarship 2019/2020 now.
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
NNPC Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Requirements
To qualify for consideration for NNPC 2019 Scholarship, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to apply for NNPC Scholarship 2019/2020 Online
Applicants are reminded to check that they are eligible, and are urged to start applying for their courses as early as possible.
When is 2019/2020 NNPC Scholarships application closing date?
The deadline for all NNPC Scholarships applications is 12:00 GMT on 13th April 2019, and the selection timeline is available publicly.
The NNPC Secretariat is now accepting applications for 2019/2020 NNPC Scholarships and some NNPC Fellowships via www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com from 8 March to 13th April 2019.
If you want to get more information about NNPC scholarships, kindly use the comment box below to drop your email and phone and comment. We will also give you update as time goes on concerning the scholarships.