Do you want to apply for the ongoing INEC Adhoc staff recruitment for 2019, if yes, then know that online registration has commenced. All Interested applicant for the available Election Staff Positions for the 2019 Elections are required to Register. All applicant who are yet to complete their application for available Election Staff Positions for the 2019 Elections, are required to Login and register.All Applicants are to visit the Eligibility Page, where they will review the qualification criteria for their chosen Election Staff Position.
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this platform, ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal account number.
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
How to Apply
If you have not created an account or registered on this platform, then follow the steps below;
INEC Portal for Recruitment Of Election Staff is here – http://pres.inecnigeria.org/ –