We wish to bring to your notice and to all applicants who applied for the Nigerian navy recruitment exercise for 2017 that the list of candidates for batch 27 Aptitude Test is out. This is for all candidates who participated in the online recruitment exercise and partake in the screening examination held in July. Please follow the instructions here to check the list and see if you have been shortlisted.
Nigeria Navy Recruitment for 2017
You will remember that the 2017 session of the Nigerian Navy recruitment was done in July and over 15,000 applications was receive by the Navy hierarchy. This is in line with the present administration commitment of increase manpower to mane the nation’s territorial waters and provides security for seafarers.
The 2017 online recruitment application lasted for a month and candidates were invited to write the screening examinations which lead to the current list being shortlisted for an aptitude test.
Some items where required and some statement about making your application a success were listed out by the Nigerian navy during the online application process, I will like you to take a look at those process and see if you still remembered any.
• That all applicants should posses any valid educational or professional qualifications.
• That candidates should note that any certificate or qualification not declare or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise will not be acceptable after the recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the service of the Nigerian Navy.
• That all applicants should not possess any higher qualification like HND, B.Sc etc, and thus need not apply.
• All candidates were warned not to declare false educational/professional qualification as this will attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal, and you will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
• Candidates must be between 18-22 years of age as at the time of the recruitment and only those with NCE, holders must be at least 22years to make their application effective.
• Candidates must not be married nor have children before joining.
• All candidates are required to print out Parent/Guardians Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
• All candidates must be Nigerian by birth.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE APTITUDE TEST
All Candidates will be required to come with some document for the aptitude test which the venue and date will be communicated to them via sms. Some of those documents include;
• Photocopies of birth certificates or Age declaration
• Photocopies of credentials.
• Acknowledgement Form
• Duly completed identification form to be signed by the chairman or secretary of your LGA.
• Four passport photographs duly signed by any of the same persons mention above.
• Candidates are also advice to bring the scratch cards of their WAEC/NECO results to the aptitude test venue.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY APTITUDE TEST BATCH 27
Kindly visit the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
Click on the List of Candidates for batch 27 Aptitude Test or you download it at the website
To check the full list of candidates for the batch 27 Aptitude Test, please click the link below and check if your name is listed.
N.B: please, be informed that the date for the recruitment aptitude test is October 7, 2017.