2017 N-POWER TAX/VAIDS Pre-Selection and Physical Verification Process – CHECK HERE
This is to inform all candidates and applicants who applied online for the 2017 N-power TAX/VAIDS that the pre-selection and screening process has started across all the states of the federation. The aim of the screening and pre-selection is to select a number of 7,500 qualified N-Tax Volunteers, who will undertake the work of tax administrators in the country, but what is the N-Power Tax and how would the pre-selection screening look like; here we will explain to you.
WHAT IS N-TAX/VAIDS ?
The N-power TAX scheme is one of the programs of the N-power group created for unemployed youth involve in tax administration. The programme will last for 9 months and commenced on July 1st, 2017.
The N-power TAX/VAIDS programme will operate a free and transparent selection and screening process, separate from the other N-Power programme. This will be done directly by the Federal Ministry of Finance and the VAIDS team.
N-POWER TAX PRE-SELECTION PROCESS AND CRITERIA
The 2017 N-Power TAX seeks to select 7,500 applicants out of the 157,567 application received online. The selected 2017 N-Tax Volunteers will undertake the following duties:
• Report writing, among others
• Tax enquiries response
• Record Keeping
• Tax Promotion
• Customers management
The next stage of the 2017 N-TAX pre-selection and physical interview will be done by the Federal Ministry of Finance nationwide. A physical verification of all selected candidates will be done as well as presentation of original documents and credentials.
2017 N-POWER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION
The physical verification starts immediately you have been pre-selected and shortlisted. Please note that to be physically verified, you must be physically present and be screened by officials of the N-power team in partnership with the National Orientation Agency and the NYSC. Screening and verification will be done at your local government areaof residence.
TYPES OF N-POWER VERIFICATION THAT WILL BE DONE
Once you have been pre-selected for the N-power programme, you will undergo the following types of verification exercise. They include:
• AGE VERIFICATION; to be sure you are not above the age limits and range of 18-35yrs as at the time of your application.
• QUALIFICATION VERIFICATION: to be sure that you are a graduate as you claimed you are.
• NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE: to be sure you have done the national youth service programme. However, those who applied with OND, NCE are exempted from this stage.
• RESIDENTIAL VERIFICATION: you will be check to see if you actually reside in that community or place.
• EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION: you will be checked to see if the BVN-account you submitted is a salary account, and if found, you will be disqualified. This is a programme for the unemployed. If you are employed you will be disqualified.
Lastly, like I mention in my previous articles, the N-POWER TAX process of short listing candidates will follow the same process as already outline. These steps are;
– Your Online Application
– BVN Verification/Validation
– Test (the online test you will take)
– Physical verification and interview across the 36 states and Abuja
– Assessment interview
– Final selection
– Final deployment
I wish you all the best. Thanks.