IAUE admission list is out – The first batch admission list of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The authorities of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt have released the first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
Candidates that participated in the IAUE post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status from the university portal.
How to Check IAUE Admission List
As at the time of this publication, prospective candidates can only check their IAUE admission status on JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IAUE admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into IAUE DEGREE programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IAUE Admission list for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.