The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) is now accepting applications from eligible NCE holders for its teaching vacancies. See how to apply for Kwara State Recruitment Exercise for Primary 1 – JSS3 Teachers below.
Applications are invited from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the Kwara State basic schools (Primary 1 – Junior Secondary School 3).
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Available Positions
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply for Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment & Other Details
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://subeb.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily. (Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
This Application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e. Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January 2021.