Kaduna State University (KASU) Vice-Chancellor is now accepting submissions all undergraduate students of the institutions for its 1st Essay Writing Competition. The deadline for the submission of entries for the KASU VC Essay Writing Competition is 31st December, 2020.see how to apply below
Students of Kaduna State University are invited to participate in the 1st Kaduna State University Vice Chancellor’s Essay Writing Competition.
The competition is intended to promote comprehensive literary education for undergraduates of Kaduna State University, Kaduna Nigeria under the leadership of the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Muhammad Tanko
KASU VC Essay Writing Competition Prizes.
FIRST POSITION: LAPTOP & #100,000
SECOND POSITION: LAPTOP & #70,000
THIRD POSITION: LAPTOP & #50,000
KASU VC Essay Writing Competition Eligibility & Rules.
- This competition is open to all undergraduate students of Kaduna State University,
- Entries must be written by a single author.
- Entries must be the original work of the author and must not have been published elsewhere.
- Entries must be in English
- Essays should be between 1500-2000 words, typed in Times New Roman and double-spaced
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES CLOSES ON 31st, DECEMBER 2020.
COORDINATED BY STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION, KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, NIGERIA.