Npower Transition 2020 Registration at NPVN Portal – Npower Transition News: We want to inform all interested candidates that the job Npower Transition Registration 2020 will be reopened soon on their NPVN dashboard for all to register and participate in the psychometric test for placement in the various Government ministries and agency.see more details below.
All the npower batch A and B beneficiaries should keep in mind that transition registration will be opened soon. So, without wasting time, complete the application registration process.
Federal Government introducing the N-Power Transition survey which they said is “to help further map Batch A and B beneficiaries to available economic opportunities”,
The government adds that it aims “to improve specialized training to matched opportunities” for beneficiaries of the scheme.
The transition survey will only help N-power Nigeria to understand the best place to fix beneficiaries.
All 2016 and 2017 volunteers are encouraged to visit npvn dashboard to start filling the Npower transition survey form.
- Participation in the survey DOES NOT guarantee employment or retention.
- It is in NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE EXIT OF N-POWER VOLUNTEERS from the Programme.
- Presented options are NOT FINAL and more options will be made available periodically depending on economic realities.
6 options provided for N-power Transition. Beneficiaries have the option to chose from any available one.
- Become a SANEF Agent: with 50,000 Naira you can begin your journey in Entrepreneurship as a SANEF
- Start a Business with a GEEP Loan: 100,000 Nalra loan to enable you begin a business in your community
- Become a Teacher: Teach as a School teacher in your community. Start a Farm/Expand your Farm: Begin farming and start feeding the nation. Become a Field/Data Agent: Work as an Agent for a Bank, Research Agency or Consumer Goods company, join the community collection
- Become a Community Policeman: Join the Police force to secure and protect your community.
Transition for Batch A Beneficiaries: We took a transition survey earlier and find out the various needs of each beneficiaries as regards the enhancement packages. We will thus open up the transition icon next week for each batch A beneficiaries to select the transition programme most suitable for him or her.
Backlog Of Stipends – all those still being owed backlog should be rest assured that they will be paid. Once the handover process is complete, we will be able to detect those still being owed and effect payments immediately.
Resignation From The Programme – we are also aware that over 3500 volunteers were either forcefully or unintentionally exited from the programme. We are seriously looking into this and at the appropriate time will come up a with a statement.
2020 Registration Tor New Intake – Shortlisted candidates will partake in an online examination which will quarantee their spot in the programme for 12 months.
How to Register for NPower Transition 2020?
To apply for Npower transition program, visit NPVN Web portal —*http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/npower-transition OR
http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login and enter your email address and phone number as required.
Once you have logged in. click the Enroll now N-Power Transition Programme tab and follow the instructions as provided to begin. All successful candidates are notified for the next stage application process and training.
How to Successfully Login To Your N-power Transition Login Portal
- Head over to the Npower Transition portal via http://www.npower.gov.ng/
- Click on the ‘Test’ tab at the top right corner of the home page
- Then enter your login details. Use your Phone Number as Username and your BVN as Password
- Next tap on the login link there to proceed with the test. That’s that for this!
How to Edit Profile
- Visit NPVN portal through www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- From the main navigation panel at the left side of the screen, select the option ‘My Profile’ to continue
- Next, you will see the option for ‘Personal Information’ and ‘Bank Information’. Select any of the two according to what you want to do and continue
- Edit your name, bank information or other details and save your changes on the portal
- After effecting the changes, tap on the ‘Update Account’ on the page to complete the steps here. That’s all!
How to change login password?
Npower Transition beneficiaries can easily change login password by going to the Settings page of npower account. In order to change the password first Select change next to your password, then enter your current password and the one you want to change it to. Then just select Confirm to save it.