Npower 2020 Batch Recruitment online Registration: We are pleased to inform you that the online application portal has commence for all to register and submit application online. If you are really interested in joining the scheme the time is now set for you to join the latest trend and join those who are already on the federal government payroll receiving 30k every month while they are busy acquiring knowledge.
N-Power Recruitment Programmes
Here is a list of N-power programs and descriptions:
- Npower Agro
- Npower Tax
- Npower Build
- Npower Health
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech
These programs are designed to ensure that each participant, engage themselves in learning and practicing what is necessary for creating and finding work.
How to Apply for Npower Programmes
- Visit the official Npower registration portal for Npower – portal.npower.gov.ng
- In the home page, click on NPower volunteer corp, you’ll be provided with options on the different n-power programs… select the one of your choice.
- Complete your registration by filling all the required information
- Finally, submit your application.
On successfully completing the application to NPower, you are expected to wait for a few days for the date of aptitude test commencement to be published on the portal.
How to Login into Npower Nigeria Portal
- Open your browser and type npower.gov.ng/login
- After the page loads, enter the email address or the phone number you registered with on the blank space indicated, then click on submit.
How to Check Npower Recruitment 2020 Shortlisted Candidates
Access to the shortlisted candidates who applied for the n-power program is limited to those who have registered online and passed the test. If you cannot access the successful list of candidates, it is best known that you have not passed the test. Below is a tutorial on how you can check the n-power shortlisted candidates:
- step 1: make sure your computer is connected to the internet. Log on to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/
- Enter the email address or mobile phone number you used in creating an account, then click on “submit” to proceed.
- If your account has been successfully created, you are lucky! Your name has been added to the n-power list of shortlisted candidates.
- You are not on the list this year if you cannot open an account.
- Successful candidates can sign in to their account and complete their registration by adding the required information, including uploading of ID (passport)
How to Write
- Go to apply.npower.gov.ng/test
- After that, select the category you applied for out of the options before you
- To login, fill in the required field with your phone number and BVN and click log in.