Are you looking for Covid-19 CBN Loan application 2020? If your answer is yes then let’s us help you get this N50bn Covid-19 Loan into your bank account, with an essay step that others has benefited from. For the CBN N50bn Covid-19 Loan 2020 registration/application, we have the solution for you. The cbn covid-19 loan is a personal loan that is been given to individuals citizens in the country. See how to apply below
CBN 50Billion Covid-19 Loan Application 2020 Qualifying Criteria
listed below are the required items for cbn 2020 loan. Interested person’s are to follow the steps here.
- You must be 18 years or older
- Complete the loan application form
- Duly completed application form
- Duly executed Guarantor form
- A valid means of ID (national ID, driver’s license, voter’s card or international passport)
- Current utility bill
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
Apply now for Covid-19 CBN Loan from your phone!
If this is your first time applying for Covid-19 Loan with the Central Bank of Nigeria, kindly visit: www.simplifiedcredit.net/Covid19plus then select “Create an Account” on the Sign In page. Answer the “Why are you visiting this site?” pull down with “To look for Covid-19 Loan 2020 application.”
Once you have created an account, you will be automatically routed to sign in and fill the application form. The management will review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
Applicants who reach Short List or Interview status may be contacted for further information or to schedule an interview. We may begin evaluating applications before a vacancy is closed, so it is possible that your status shows that you have been “Not Selected” before the closing date.
The selection process may take from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the number of applications received and the availability of staff.
Frequently Asked Questions on Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund
- How Can I (Or My Company) Access The MSMEDF?
Prospective borrowers should approach Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) of their choice and apply for the Fund.
- What categories of entrepreneurs can apply for the Fund?
(a) Micro entrepreneurs (i. e. borrowers seeking loans of less than N500,000) are to approach any of the four institutions:
* Microfinance Banks * NGO/Microfinance Institutions
* Financial Cooperatives * Finance Companies
(b) Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) (i.e. prospective borrowers seeking between N500, 000 and N50million) are to approach any of these institutions:
- Deposit Money Banks
- Bank of Industry (BOI)
- Bank of Agriculture)
- Who are the Participating Financial Institutions?
The PFIs under the Fund are as follows:
Micro borrowers (N500,000 to N5,000,000) would approach:
- Microfinance Banks
- NGO-Microfinance Institutions
- Finance Companies
- Financial Cooperatives
SME borrowers (N5,000,000 to N50,000,000) would approach:
- Deposit Money Banks and Development Finance Institutions (Bank of Agric and Bank of Industry)
- What are the activities that can be financed under the Fund?
- Agricultural value chain activities,
- Manufacturing & Cottage Industries,
- Trade and general commerce,
- Renewable energy or energy efficient products and technologies, and
- Any other income generating projects as may be prescribed by the CBN.