Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020- The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidate that the online registration for the 2020 NN recruitment exercise is ongoing. On this page, you will know how to register for Nigerian Navy recruitment.
2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirement and Qualifications
All applicants must have the following requirements
- A minimum of 5 credit in O’level Result (WAEC, NABTEB, NECO, GCE)
- Must be between the age of 18 and 22 for Non tradesmen or 18 and 26 for Tradesmen with certificates
- Must be a Nigerian by birth
- Must be 1.69m tall for Males and 1.65m for females
- All necessary information are detailed on the Nigerian Navy official site
On submission of application, applicants are required to print out.
- Application’s declaration and certification of guardian or parents form
- Local government form
- Police certification form
- Guarantor form
How to Register/Apply for Nigeria Navy Recruitment Exercise 2020
Interested applicants should apply through the online registration Portal Only. To begin application click http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
And follow the instruction with correct information.
- All applicants will be notified of the screening date of the recruitment.
- Applicants are also advised not to submit multiple online entries.
- As anyone guilty of these act will be disqualified.
- Application are advised not to forge any of his or her documents or make false statements
2020 Nigeria Navy Recruitment Exercise Closing Date
The application deadline for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise will be closed on 21st April 2020.