NSCDC Recruitment Form 2020 Portal Now REOPEN, Register Now at www.cdfipb.careers for SECOND PHASE OF 2019/2020 NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS RECRUITMENT. The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCF1B) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019/2020 applicants to return to the website (www.cdfipb.careers)
Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website.
NSCDC Education Requirements;
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- G.C.E Certificate Number. and Year of Acquisition.
Timeline for update: WEDNESDAY 11th to THURSDAY 19th OF MARCH, 2020
NSCDC REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
iii. Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
vii. Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
viii. Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
NSCDC APPLICATION FORM 2019
Note: CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.
NSCDC CLOSING DATE:
All applications are expected to be completed and submitted within four (4) weeks from the date of publication.
NOTE: Applicants with active DO Not Disturb (DND) features on their Phone(s) may hinder Commnication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
Visit http://www.cdfipb.careers/ to update your details.
For further information, contact:
- Nasir: 09050708327
- Shola: 07019220713
- Ifeanyi: 08032742661
- Gambo: 08094485501
SIGNED: Mal. Al-Hassan S. Yakmut
Secretary to the Board For: Chairman